Informed Consent – Cov 19 Vax
In accordance with legal requirements.
I am willing to take this vaccine but not until these questions have been answered to a level where I am comfortable to give consent
1) Can you advise if this vaccine has been approved or granted to be lawfully distributed in Australia by the TGA? (Therapeutic Goods Administration)
2) Can you advise if this vaccine is experimental?
3) Can you provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently, and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of these tests?
4) Can you provide the entire list of contents of the vaccine that I am to receive and if any of these contents are toxic to the human body?
5) Can you please advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?
6) Can you confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is not experimental mRNA gene-altering therapy?
7) Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employer, in compliance with the Nuremberg code? (international code of research ethics)
Can you confirm there is no risk of severe health issues or fatality should I take this vaccine?
9) Has the virus been scientifically isolated and tested on animals to ensure vaccine effectiveness?
10) Is there scientific data to show the vaccine you are offering, will severely reduce contraction, symptoms, or transmission?
11) If I decide to decline the vaccine, please confirm that I will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
Once I receive the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is no threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer of the vaccine treatment.
Original Source: https://goldcoastreview.com/health/informed-consent-cov-19-vax/